Steury on Craigslist

road kill

Seaman
I found this on CL the other day:

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/boa/2464446197.html

I was looking at another boat the same seller had for sale and realized he had this listed as well. Its in nice shape, but too small for me, but I figured someone over here may have an interest in it. The seller is keeping the trailer but told me he'd sell the hull for $200. The hull looks great, the transom is solid and held my 325 lb self standing on the outdrive of a motor. The deck has been glassed over, but felt decent underfoot. It needs seats, a steering cable or to be converted to modern Teleflex or Morse type steering.

I just thought it looked like a cool little boat for not much money if someone here can use it. The seller bought it for it's motor and trailer for another boat. It's in a garage now, it looks like it's been there for some time. The hull is dry and dusty so it's not been outdoors getting wet. Even the plastic windshield looks good. If it were a trihull, it would have come home with me for that price. (Not to mention that if I added another boat I'd probably have the township down on me as I'll have 4 in the driveway if I make a deal on another boat I've been looking at).