77' 16ft Starcraftt ss

Pusher

Lieutenant
Just think of inhaling that two stroke exhaust in the morning as pull away from the dock :)

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
Still 1 pk a day and house work has taken over the budget. Look at the boat everday still and one day will have new ponies.

Switchin new phones has broke my habitual habit of checking in everyday all day. As soon as boat work begins again ill be back.

New floors for the house, painting, yard work etc keeps me busy on the weekends. Ill catch up on all the builds here some day soon. Till then...

Tnstratofam

Commander
Keep at it. Cutting back a little at a time and trying to stay focused on little victories is a key to quitting smoking. :encouragement: Keep the faith brother you'll kick that habit yet.

I understand about the non boat chores. My honey do list is long and coming into spring it really gets piled up with the additional yard and garden work.

Pusher

Lieutenant
I was pulling some bolts to replace my thermostat and definitely sheered one off. Thought of your misfortune and thought I would let you know you're not the only one.... Not that mine was as big of an issue

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
Looks like the boat, broke motor, and family and dog will me moving to Ft Polk La. in early August. 90% chance anyway.. Ive been off the radar and probably will be for the next few months..... New or another motor is still in my sights though so I will update when I can...

Candutch

Chief Petty Officer
Oh man, moving again. That is why I got out of the military after 14 years. Now I have been here for 14 years and love that we have been able to put down roots somewhere.
Hope all goes smoothly with your move and will be keeping an eye out for when you're able to continue on the boat. Best of luck GF!

Last edited:

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
Settling in Deridder, Louisiana.... Motor still down but will get back to updates as they happen.

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
Wheres everyone been? Louisiana has been fun. Works been busier than ive ever been. Boats in garage. No new motor yet. Did get out fishin toledo bend a few times. Caught a few small bass. Really small...

Got out fishing in the sabine wma. Got 12 redfish. 2 flounder and a lil black drum. 1st La duck hunt got only 1 gw teal. Headed out again this weekend. Just wanted to drop in and say hi.

Hoping new motor comes through around February. We will see.......

Tnstratofam

Commander
Glad to here you all are doing good. Hope the new place is nice. How is the quitting smoking going? Remember one day at a time.

Decker83

Commander
Good seeing you here.. Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. Oh and good luck on the next duck hunt..
I'm sure you have quit smoking by now.. :heh:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
We're all still here, sounds like you've got to spend some time outdoors away from work.

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
Work cycle just bisier than i had Ga. But helps time move fast. I am still a smoker. That got backburned with moving a fam and work but still the plan. Thanks for thinking and remembering my plan to do it!

2nd time hunting La I actually dropped 3 blue wing teal with one shot on my first shot this morning. I only recovered one though. There were no witnesses either but it happened. Unfortunatley i was only able to locate and recover one. Saw three splash. Two looked folded. One stuborn one took a few cripple shots. By the time i went to get them (5 mins of excitement). 2 were poof. Duck hunters will know what i mean. Till next adventure... Which im thinking an afternoon/evening hunt toledo bend tomorrow....

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
Day 2 of chantix. Started trying to kick this thing. Cigs are tastin nasty. Few more day should be smoke free. Gotta stick with it this time!

Decker83

Commander
Good to see your still trying to quit..:whoo: Keep a positive attitude and go day by day.. You can do it!!

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
Thanks decker. Got it my mind to get it done. Wifes got my back on this. Fingers crossed.

knezzer

Petty Officer 1st Class
Good job on quitting smoking! Keep it up one day at a time. Buy yourself a new truck as a reward :thumb: