The Starmada Does It Again

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Another entry in the iboats Completed Boat Projects forum. Dozer II now has "In The Red" properly ensconced to represent The Starmada. An excellent addition! :D

In The Red link to the Completed Boat Projects.

Last edited:

Tnstratofam

Commander
Maybe that will light a fire under some people who are allowing their projects to languish away....:behindsofa: Oh wait that would include one of mine.:doh:

Way to represent Dozer.:clap2: Starcrafts Rule!:rockon::tinfoil3:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Congrats Glen!

FYI, posting your work in the Completed Projects forum may have the unintended consequence of making inexpensive tin harder for you to find and drag back across the border..... All those glasser fella's in awe of an incredible tin rehab may decide to grab one for themselves ;)

GA: Petition Waterman and Gibbles to do the same

~ warning thread drift ~
BTW: anybody heard from B2 in the last 6+mo?

Weep'n Willy

Master Chief Petty Officer
Excellent!! Great job on the thread. Hopefully an inspiration for others that tin is worth saving and restoring.

dozerII

Admiral
Thanks guys, but Willy started it, and thanks to GA for help.
jb there a couple guys MIA, Jason, B.2

Weep'n Willy

Master Chief Petty Officer
Glen, I was in touch with Jas in October, he said he has been very busy but has done some work on his topless Islander. Yea B2 seemed to go amongst the missing during the forum "upgrade". How about 1973Chieftain, I know he dunked his boat into the lake but not sure if he completed his project or was just a test...haven't seen any more post from him either.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Congrats Glen!

FYI, posting your work in the Completed Projects forum may have the unintended consequence of making inexpensive tin harder for you to find and drag back across the border..... All those glasser fella's in awe of an incredible tin rehab may decide to grab one for themselves ;)

Should I add a disclaimer that tin boats will poke your eye out? :eek:

GA: Petition Waterman and Gibbles to do the same

Done.

~ warning thread drift ~
BTW: anybody heard from B2 in the last 6+mo?

Jason, Barato, Huron Angler, North Beach, among others have been MIA for a while.