1981 18 SS

dozerII

Admiral
Good lord that is unreasonable! I'm sure there's opportunity to be had if boats started opening up warehouses in Canada eeh. Well maybe not we have more people on welfare here than you guys do for total population. :cold:

Why is the shipping so high.. I have bought computer parts on flee bay from your neck of the woods and the shipping was no where near that high..
How are they shipping it? By air?

Totally insane, that is on a slow boat, shipping always takes minimum 10 days, what gets me is that they can't combine for one shipping charge!!

dozerII

Admiral
Glen, do you have a picture of where you mounted yours?
I just ordered a set of the SX60's.

I don't Marc I can get you a couple this weekend the boat is at the lake, but I mounted them as far out on the bottom of the transom as I could. They are about 1/2 inch above the seam where the transom skin rivets to the bottom of the hull. I had to move the pito tube to a new location.

Hope that helps

Alumarine

Captain
I don't Marc I can get you a couple this weekend the boat is at the lake, but I mounted them as far out on the bottom of the transom as I could. They are about 1/2 inch above the seam where the transom skin rivets to the bottom of the hull. I had to move the pito tube to a new location.

Hope that helps

That does, thanks.

dozerII

Admiral
I know this isn't a Starcraft but I know lots of you guys fish for Walleye. This fish was caught early last week by this young lady pre-fishing for the annual Walleye Tournament on Lake Diefenbaker here in Saskatchewan. 17.1 Ibs and was live released.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Monster walleye! I went out this weekend with my resto buddy in my SN and we limited out on eyes and I don't think all of them would have added up to that one fish.

dozerII

Admiral
The day after the catch we had a storm go through and the fishing went into the toilet, I haven't heard what won the tournament yet but the first day they only turned in 3 fish for a total 5.6 lbs

Alumarine

Captain
I will try to remember to get a couple pictures Marc

Hi Glen. I ended up mounting mine 2.25" from the outside edge.
I wanted to have room for my tie down straps.

What setting are you using on the Smart Tabs?
And how many adults with that setting?
thanks

dozerII

Admiral
Hi Glen. I ended up mounting mine 2.25" from the outside edge.
I wanted to have room for my tie down straps.

What setting are you using on the Smart Tabs?
And how many adults with that setting?
thanks

We are using the middle setting with two adults a teenager and two dogs, one is 80lbs

Alumarine

Captain
We are using the middle setting with two adults a teenager and two dogs, one is 80lbs

Great thanks, I'll leave mine at 3 then for the first run.
I'll have 3 not big guys and 30 gallons of fuel.
And my kicker.

Alumarine

Captain
Let us know what you think of the Trim tabs after you test run.

They were awesome
Went on a 100 mile trip Friday, passengers and fuel were about 900 lbs, plus other boat stuff including 110 lbs of kicker and bracket.
Had the tabs on setting 3 and it jumped out of the water. Bow never came up.
Didn't seem to impact my normal cruising speed/rpm.
Didn't test top speed with the full load but by myself top speed was down quite a bit.
I'll try them on setting 1 by myself to check top speed.

Did have a big pull to the left over 22 mph that wasn't there before.