Starmada House Rules!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Raise your pitchforks and torches in a hearty Tin Salute to Weep'n Willy. His lean, mean fishin' machine is the latest entry in the iboats Completed Boat Project forum. http://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat.../8996487-1972-starcraft-chieftain-restoration

A little tease, before and after;

b1b.jpg
a_zpsfd4c1adb.jpg

He joins a short list of Starcrafts in the CBP forum. A job well done, Willy. I misplaced my pitchfork, so cheers. :very_drunk:

dozerII

Admiral
Congrats Willy:rockon: GA didn't know we were supposed to put them there.

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
[SUB]Congratulations Willie! Way to represent! :cool:[/SUB]

GA_Boater

Congrats Willy:rockon: GA didn't know we were supposed to put them there.

It's not a hard and fast rule at all, Glen. Just a way to publicize the fantastic work all members do. We kinda hide away in our Tin World and the Glassheads don't come here much or vice versa, so the Completed Projects forum is a common area where we can show the Dust Heads that tinnies won't cut you to shreds. :D Oh, and the guys in the HazMat suits can show us they do some fine work as well. :encouragement:

If you want any completed tinny or glass project represented, PM a Mod and we'll show you how to do it. Willy made the condensed topic in about 3 hours, so not too bad.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Congratulation Willy on a great job, and thanks for taking the time to condense your resto thread. Lots of great info for future tin restorers.

Starcraft's Rule!!!

Weep'n Willy

Master Chief Petty Officer
Thanks guys, and a big thank you goes out to GA on assisting me in getting a thread into the Completed Projects. So come on Starmada . . . lets show the rest of the Iboat community what some tin heads can do with a little time, effort, and passion to bring life back into a tin can.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Congrats willy!

Been banging this drum for a while

Btw, i thought this was going to be a heres the rules fellas kind of topic like the sc @cl/ebay topic had gotten more owners posting their own boats posts

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Awesome showing in the completed projects Willy! :thumb:

GA_Boater

Congrats willy!

Been banging this drum for a while

Btw, i thought this was going to be a heres the rules fellas kind of topic like the sc @cl/ebay topic had gotten more owners posting their own boats posts

OK, JB - You asked for it. :rolleyes:

Starmada House Rule #1 - Find a beat up, leaky, abused Starcraft miles from home or a pristine Starcraft next door or somewhere in between and mod it, restore it, improve it or just make it useful again.

Starmada House Rule #2 - Show off your handiwork.

Starmada House Rule #3 - Repeat rule #1 followed by rule #2.

:D

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014

Starmada House Rule #1 - Find a beat up, leaky, abused Starcraft miles from home or a pristine Starcraft next door or somewhere in between and mod it, restore it, improve it or just make it useful again.

Dang it, I better get cracking on rule #1 or is that rule #3... I can see trouble in the near future :D

dozerII

Admiral

I'm pretty sure that right there is the textbook diagnosis for Tin MBS:rolleyes:

1216bandit

Petty Officer 1st Class
That looks REALLY good! You dont see too many boats in darker colors.

cj8mule

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Excellent WnW!

After a season of fish blood and guts on the nautolex, how do you like it?

Weep'n Willy

Master Chief Petty Officer
Excellent WnW!

After a season of fish blood and guts on the nautolex, how do you like it?

Cj the Nautolex is perfect for the fishing applications. Easy clean up with a brush and bucket/ hot water or a quick trip to the car was takes care of any grime and slime. With the Nautolex attached up the hull side I don't have to worry about any slimey or stinky stuff under the deck creating a lasting odor.

InMotion

Commander
Cj the Nautolex is perfect for the fishing applications. Easy clean up with a brush and bucket/ hot water or a quick trip to the car was takes care of any grime and slime. With the Nautolex attached up the hull side I don't have to worry about any slimey or stinky stuff under the deck creating a lasting odor.

+1 on that... after 3 seasons of use with 2 kids and 4 dogs and 3 to 4 months heavy use, it looks fantastic and is a snap to cleanup! Wouldn't honestly think of putting anything else in!! It's that good.

Jim