1964 Starcraft Nassau New Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLPen163

Cadet
Hello
New owner with plenty of work to do. Didn't look like it in these pictures from the auction but once it got to me in Florida all the way from Indiana I found out a bit different. Luckily the motor runs like a champ and has had some professional care taken with it. Now to sort out everything else.
I'd appreciate any other info / pictures of this model if any other members have one. I have a nice scan of the brochure but that's about it.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
There is a third Nassau, but she hasn't gone under the knife. I use her too much all year round. :D. BTW - She isn't the SOTY winner. :eek:

Welcome to TinHaus, BL We're a bunch of nuts here. :lol:

RomanG

Cadet
...I have a nice scan of the brochure but that's about it.

Hi BLPen,
I am new to the forum and this thread is a bit old, but I am going to try anyway. I have what I think is 1967 Nassau that I am planing to restore. Would you be so kind to send me a copy of the brochure that you are mentioning above?
Thanks,
Roman

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hi BLPen,
I am new to the forum and this thread is a bit old, but I am going to try anyway. I have what I think is 1967 Nassau that I am planing to restore. Would you be so kind to send me a copy of the brochure that you are mentioning above?
Thanks,
Roman

You sent a letter to the dead letter office. The OP left 4 years ago. Check the brochures in the Stickies.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.