Starcraft Withdrawl...

InMotion

Commander
Ok... so been a bit MIA for the last while --- been out enjoying the waterways!!! However, since I don't have a Starcraft in dry dock for the fall/winter/spring building season, I have a boat that will be named simply "Starcraft IV"!!

If it's ok with the moderators and you guys, I would like to post up progress pics on a boat I used when I was a kid.... it's been officially in dry dock for 30 years! Yes it is not aluminum... but it will get some aluminum on it!

So here it is....

Yup... it's wooden. It's a punt... it's a sailboat... it will be a row boat as well. So ya... not a Starcraft, but will be named one.

Needs some work... So if you guys are cool with following along, I'd love to share pics of the journey!

Jim

dozerII

Admiral
Hey Jim good to see you back. That will be a little different to work on after all the tin. And I'm thinking polishing is out of the question:bounce:

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
Great project and love the family tie...I bet WoodonGlass would love to help on that one!

InMotion

Commander
Thanks fellas! Planning to get rolling next weekend.... gotta go take the 35 off the Jup this weekend and bring er home.... Might be a bit much for the punt here... :)