How have you chuckleheads been?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Who is that masked man? What have you been up too, Kev? Hope all is well and you got some work done on the SS (??), it's been so long I forgot. Stick around for a while, Kev. :smile:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
From what I can see the same as always, working tirelessly to preserve the old and the proud line of Starcrafts from the 60's and 70's. :yo:

dozerII

Admiral
Where the heck are you guys hiding, haven't seen hide nor hair of either of you for a coons age.

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
been here and there, mostly there. My job has changed and I am mow a National Sales Manager for Theme Parks with my company. More travel than ever but about the coolest job in the world.
I got the transom done on the SS, just got a new teleflex rack system for her..Need to have about 4 days to myself to have the SS out on the dock behind the house.
Ehhhh..Whats with you guys being cadets? lol...

jbcurt00

Staff member
You have missed the oh so painful process of a forum software upgrade that didn't go well. <<<--- horrific understatement.....

You're a Cadet & a Vice Admiral now. Pix can be tough to post. PM's & subscription notifications are haywire. The list was (is) long & infinitely frustrating.

Take a look thru some of the Topics (formerly threads) here:
iboats Forum and Website Issues

Psssst: In case you & NB missed it, somebody's one of THEM now
:watermelon: :cool:
And doing a right nice job of it.;)

Congrats on the new gig. Has anyone called shotgun yet? :D

Last edited:

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
WHAAAAAAAT???? Another Angry Mob Member has infiltrated the ranks of Mod Squad? Bwaaaa Haaaa Haaaa Tin will rule the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding news, glad I came back in to hear that! Now, let's see him ban a few glass lovers...lol

GA_Boater

WHAAAAAAAT???? Another Angry Mob Member has infiltrated the ranks of Mod Squad? Bwaaaa Haaaa Haaaa Tin will rule the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding news, glad I came back in to hear that! Now, let's see him ban a few glass lovers...lol

I think the crew thought this rowdy group needed another insider. Oops, did I just blow my cover? :rolleyes: But I can't make a post that makes sense without these lines.
Get that steering in and knock off the rest of the list. Your dock needs a full time resident! And we need pics. Congrats on the cushy new job, must be cushy cuz you say it's cool too. I bet you get free rides. :smile:

Last edited:

North Beach

Commander
Well I guess I should update also. You guys know the bottom fell out of my personal life so I went and got a real job. That takes up most of my time. Last January (2013). I met a young lady and this Memorial Day we invited friends and family over for a big cookout and got married. Haven't taken her for a ride in the LL yet but she's dyin to go. Kev and I stay in touch thru Facebook. Heck I think he talks to my new wife more than I do :)

GA_Boater

Congrats on getting hooked, NB. A cookout and a wedding can only be upstaged by a LL ride with the new bride. :smile: All the best to you.

Last edited:

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
Old NB has himself a winner for sure And she only talks to me when he's sleeping Lol!!!