16' Starcraft SS (79) Rebuild

cj8mule

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Congratulations on the healthy baby boy!

Don't expect any more children after getting dizzy from those fumes.... well.... they'll probably be born naked now.

dozerII

Admiral
Congrats on the new first mate. Glue fumes are real bad, ever since the first time I put vinyl down with bad glue I have used the water base stuff to save on brain cells.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Another tough job knocked out and now onto messy diapers and bottle warming! Congrats on the new deck hand!

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
Congratulations on the new addition to your family!!! :D

Project is coming along nicely! +1 On that transom wood. Most of us have corrosion on the outer skin due to it that old wood holding water. I personally fabbed a piece of aluminum to replace it...it wont absorb water and I'll only put sealant at the bolt holes (rather than coating the entire piece) to avoid trapping water. :thumb:

DrWiffel

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thanks fellow boaters on the congrats! Sorry it's been so long. I should have some updates here for you soon. I was able to get a lot of work done on the boat as of late.

Sorry I haven't been on as much as I would like, but I really haven't been able to work on the boat as much as I would have liked too.

I'm starting to near the end of the rebuild and will be overloading (depends on your definition) you with some pictures soon :)

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
Thanks fellow boaters on the congrats! Sorry it's been so long. I should have some updates here for you soon. I was able to get a lot of work done on the boat as of late.

Sorry I haven't been on as much as I would like, but I really haven't been able to work on the boat as much as I would have liked too.

I'm starting to near the end of the rebuild and will be overloading (depends on your definition) you with some pictures soon :)

Welcome...back! :welcome:

Overloading with pictures??? :confused: No such thing! :hungry: