22' SS - Price?

wtbarrong

Cadet
All,

What would be a good "asking" price for a fully 100% restored 22' Super Sport with a freshly rebuilt inline 6 and outdrive? I might be in the market to sell my baby soon.

Any ideas?

dozerII

Admiral
Re: 22' SS - Price?

All,

What would be a good "asking" price for a fully 100% restored 22' Super Sport with a freshly rebuilt inline 6 and outdrive? I might be in the market to sell my baby soon.

Any ideas?

We would have to see pictures as well as what you did. But up here in Canada it is worth about three times what you will get down there. There's a fellow named "Gibbles" from Utah that better not see that or he will be in big trouble with his Admiral. Also there was another fellow I can't remember his handle he is from Idaho and he is looking for a 22 SS.

wtbarrong

Cadet

I stripped this boat down to bare metal and rebuilt it from the trailer up. New gauges, teak dash, all new seats, new dog house over the motor, new floors, new flotation, new steering, new fuel cell... basically everything is new on the inside. The motor was professionally rebuilt and bored out with an updated cam. The outdrive was totally rebuilt as well. The outside was sanded down and repainted by a local marine paint shop. Lowrance Sonar/GPS, VHF radio, applied Grizzly Grip to the the gunnels.

Here is the only pic I have on this computer now. Have many more of the inside later.

Pineview.jpg

Last edited:

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant

It is largely dependent upon your area. Here in MI I would guess about $5000-$7000 depending on the quality of the redo. Thats just a guess based on what I've seen on Craigslist, of course I have no idea how much they ended up actually selling for.