My First StarCraft; 1975 18' SuperSport

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hey now it's not my fault you guys don't know what you have and kept giving them away,:fencing::loco:

That means lock her up, CC. Watch out for a truck with Sask. plates cruising slowly through the neighborhood. :suspicious: :spy: They probably have empty Tim Horton coffee cups laying on the floor. We'll fix them and make them buy Whoppers along with Timmy's coffee. :tea: :roll:

You got your post count and join date restored, CC. :thumb:

Last edited:

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
That means lock her up, CC. Watch out for a truck with Sask. plates cruising slowly through the neighborhood. :suspicious: :spy: They probably have empty Tim Horton coffee cups laying on the floor. We'll fix them and make them buy Whoppers along with Timmy's coffee. :tea: :roll: You got your post count and join date restored, CC. :thumb:
We'll just buy them back after Glen and John fix them all :lol:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Good deal on the name switch. I joined the forum back in 2002 when I got my 2nd SeaNymph but I couldn't remember or find any of the login info when I decided to restore it so I just made a new one after over a decade of just skittering about reading and making a few posts for help.

InMotion

Commander
That means lock her up, CC. Watch out for a truck with Sask. plates cruising slowly through the neighborhood. :suspicious: :spy: They probably have empty Tim Horton coffee cups laying on the floor. We'll fix them and make them buy Whoppers along with Timmy's coffee. :tea: :roll:

You got your post count and join date restored, CC. :thumb:

Ya and some Canadian Backbacon for energy to make them looooooong drives!!!! :)

J.

classiccat

Happy Holidays guys!

The SS is tucked away... tight in her tent....with visions of rivets & 5200 dancing in her head :lol:

The Resto is still onhold with this stingy real estate market. Luckily I've recruited a few more commuters who are in the same boat
Here's to many successful Starmada splashes in 2015!!! Cheers guys! :yo:

Watermann

Hey CC looking forward to seeing your SS in that 2015 splash list!

dozerII

Admiral
Happy Holidays guys!

The SS is tucked away... tight in her tent....with visions of rivets & 5200 dancing in her head :lol:

The Resto is still onhold with this stingy real estate market. Luckily I've recruited a few more commuters who are in the same boat
Here's to many successful Starmada splashes in 2015!!! Cheers guys! :yo:

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well CC, hopefully the new year will bring better news in the housing market and you can get on with life.

classiccat

Hey CC looking forward to seeing your SS in that 2015 splash list!

That would be a festivus miracle Agua! :lol:

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well CC, hopefully the new year will bring better news in the housing market and you can get on with life.

too bad we can't throw our property on a dual-axle shoreline...and grab a 3-bay hanger on the way! :cool:

classiccat

Not a restoration update...more of a step towards restoration.

Last fall we listed our house and got very little action...

We pulled down the listing for the winter months and researched agents for the spring.

The homework paid off because we had an almost unmanageable amount of action with multiple offers!

We are under contract and can finally put on our buyers hat! :thumb:

Needless to say, all of the homes on our hit list have 2+ car garages and room for an additional tin hanger :cool:

Stay Tuned and thanks for stoppin' by! :yo:

laurentide

Lieutenant Commander
Great news! I look forward to seeing your new shop! Make sure you can fit a 22'+ in there, just for, you know, in case...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Work space is kinda a resto update, CC. Good luck on the garage space search. Oh, and the living space attached. :D

Watermann

Sweet! That is some good news and more of a leap toward getting the SS back on the waves again.

dozerII

Admiral
Glad its all coming together for you finally CC, back to boat building in the near future.

classiccat

Thanks Guys!!

Saw 2 properties over lunch.

The first house is perfect!...except for the price tag. Its my second time seeing the property. 23'+ deep garage and has the Admiral's approval!!! :thumb:

The other is a better value...but with only a 20' deep garage (thanks to a laundry room) :facepalm:

The hunt may be over if I can whittle away at that 1st house's pricetag :cool:

classiccat

Hanger Update.

We're under contract...projected to close Mid-July!!!! :applause:

(there is a house attached to the hanger)

This project will resume....right after I complete the Admirals mandate of installing hardwoods on the 2nd floor. :facepalm:

Thanks for stoppin' by! :yo:

Watermann

Oh boy his and hers garage stalls! That's great news and a super nice house from what I can see. :thumb:

MNhunter1

Ensign
Congrats!! We're in the market as well. Have a foreclosure we are eagerly waiting on to list, but still looking everyday as well. Might end up building if the foreclosure doesn't fall in our favor, but only time will tell.

classiccat

Oh boy his and hers garage stalls! That's great news and a super nice house from what I can see. :thumb:

Thanks Agua!

There is an HOA strictly to insure a nice plot of "forever wild" woods behind the house (owned collectively by the residents)...We haven't seen any restrictions although I have a feeling that sinking a glasser flower-bed in the front lawn might be require a variance request :lol: