Starcraft 66 Sea Dart

kfa4303

Banned
Re: Starcraft 66 Sea Dart

She's a beauty. Great work knezzer. I love the paint job, I may have to steal it :) What kind of speeds are you hitting?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Nice job, knezzer. Sweet looking and good to see on the island beach. You turned her around pretty quick. I'm sure the Subbie handled the ramp well with the AWD. You might not need the tongue extension with a tilt trailer.

jbcurt00

Staff member

Looks great beached on a private retreat. Congrats!

knezzer

Petty Officer 1st Class

She's a beauty. Great work knezzer. I love the paint job, I may have to steal it :) What kind of speeds are you hitting?
I don't know how fast she is exactly on the water, she goes pretty good though. On the hwy on the way to the lake I had no problem going 80mph.

knezzer

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nice job, knezzer. Sweet looking and good to see on the island beach. You turned her around pretty quick. I'm sure the Subbie handled the ramp well with the AWD. You might not need the tongue extension with a tilt trailer.
You're probably right about the extension, the tilt trailer does a swell job.

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I don't know how fast she is exactly on the water, she goes pretty good though. On the hwy on the way to the lake I had no problem going 80mph.

And didn't use a drop of gas. These old tinnies are very economical, aren't they?

jbcurt00

Staff member

All that ^^^ was great knezzer!

kfa4303

Banned

Great vids kneezer. She handles the chop nicely and the trolling motor control gizmo is awesome. I love how you can control it all from the stern and/or pass it someone else. My little nephew could play with that all day just driving around in circles.

dozerII

Admiral

Great job on the rebuild Knezzer, some real inovative design ideas as well.

knezzer

Petty Officer 1st Class
No Title

I like fishing into the evening. I ordered some led strip lights and some switches from ebay. They work great for when on the lake or loading the boat onto the trailer after dark. Awesome and easy

jbcurt00

Staff member
Are you posting pix? They aren't showing up if you are. They may appear on your sceeen, but that's becausetthey are cached on your computer or in your browser. Try using a 3rd party pix host site, I like photobucket

knezzer

Petty Officer 1st Class
Yes I tried to post pics, it's been a while since I've done so and forgot how.

knezzer

Petty Officer 1st Class
derp20140802_230347_LLS.jpg 20140802_230322_LLS.jpg 20140802_230419_LLS.jpg

Attachments

• 20140802_230347_LLS.jpg
    20140802_230347_LLS.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 5

jbcurt00

Staff member
The forum software upgrade isn't uploading pix reliably, it's not you or the system on your end, so from your PB acct, copy and paste the IMG code for each pix you want to post. The IMG code looks like this:
IMG]http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/full2_zps811c3d9e.jpg[/IMG

And the pix post nice and big IN your post rather then as attachments:
full2_zps811c3d9e.jpg

Open your PB acct. Click on a pix you want to post. When it opens, look along the right side of the screen, IMG w/ a long white box after it should be on the right side of the screen. Click on the text in the long white box. The box should quickly change to yellow and read: Copied

Come back to a reply post window and right click your mouse where you want the pix to be. Choose Paste from the choices on the drop down menu. The IMG code should drop into your reply, like it has above in mine.

If you get random, erroneous error messages when posting, just click OK to close the error msg window. Usually your post has been made, and by refreshing the page, your post should show up. Some copy the text of their reply before refreshing, just in case it didn't. The IT fellas are working on the errors, but haven't got it all sorted out yet. It is improving though.........

knezzer

Petty Officer 1st Class

I changed the layout just a bit and painted the wood grey. Also picked up new seats, they actually sit pretty good on milk crates which also gives you a bit of storage. Also I added a new axle and rims/tires for this season after an almost catastrophic incident last fall when my bearings failed. Some wood on the trailer helps for loading.