Starcraft Mariner owners please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctriverfish

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Starcraft Mariner owners please read!

barato2: I started a thread in starcraft Restore and rebuild 74 mariner I will be posting there.

starcrazy

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Barato

No I have three supports as well as the tray for the cables. Once I have it back together I will take some pictures. Shouldn't be much longer, another week or so. Hoping to apply the gluvit on the weekend. Girlfriend keeps asking me to help on the boat, figured it would be a good job for her, lol.

Starcrazy

jjacobs007

Lieutenant

your starcrafts are looking good guys!! just added a fish finder to my bow mount trolling motor,humminbird never goes wrong.

Blacksting

Petty Officer 1st Class

Which SC model is rarer ? the mariner or american ?Mystarcraft.jpg my '73 v14 modified came w/ a 40hp super seahorse johnson and i've only seen a small handfull . none exactly like the other . i'm sure chimewalker will have something to say about this . nice boat you got there . is that the only CC starcraft made ?

Spinmaster203

Recruit
I just picked up a 1975 Starcraft Mariner from craigslist on a barter. The guy wanted it to go to someone that would use it. He has a newer fiberglass center console and from what he said this used to be his friends boat and all the work was done by his friends father. I don't have any other history on the boat. In the spring I will be putting it in a slip in the Long Island Sound. I'm looking for advice in what are some things I may overlook this winter and spring in storage and then getting it ready to go in the spring. Besides basic engine work that I am going to have done is there anything else i should consider? I am going to put a tarp over it. I am in Southern Connecticut so we go from warm to freezing in a matter of minutes throughout the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.