Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

pckeen

Commander
Peter the Cruise Master 26 was 21' long. The 26 is from the 26 HP Aerojet engine an I/O or inboard?

The one pictured is a Cruise Master and is an outboard model, Looks like it has the original Merc ToP.

I would love to see one that all original. Sleeping, cooking and head are all listed as equipment installed.

Yeah - I emailed the seller - he says it is about 22' long.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Peter, the Starmada will support you when you start a Cruisemaster resto thread. :rolleyes:

pckeen

Commander
Has an 80 Merc on the back....

My 7 year old says he will help and that the boat is cool....

My 5 year old thinks a 1400km one way trip is a little further than Wal Mart....

Originally posted by GA_Boater View Post
Peter, the Starmada will support you when you start a Cruisemaster resto thread. :rolleyes:

oh yeah! I'm following a Cruisemaster build getting started elsewhere

You are bad men. Very bad men. :laugh:

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Leave the 5 YO at home. Take the 7 YO. Call it Tin Bonding if the Admiral asks. :D

dozerII

Admiral
Has an 80 Merc on the back....

My 7 year old says he will help and that the boat is cool....

My 5 year old thinks a 1400km one way trip is a little further than Wal Mart....

You are bad men. Very bad men. :laugh:

Come on Peter, with two drivers that's only a 30 hour round trip, mind you it does take a couple days after you get back to totally recover:rolleyes:

64osby

Admiral
If you are serious, I'm about an hour away from it. Could do a certified Tin inspection.

pckeen

Commander
Thanks. I may take you up on that! The current information is the trailer as it is now isn't highway roadworthy (needs a set of new tires). I'm trying to touch base with the seller to get some more information on the space in the interior. He says the hull is good, but he can't send any more pics....

pckeen

Commander
So I'm going to pass on the Lone Star Cruisemaster - still want a 25' Chief..... For anyone else who is interested, here's the information I got from the seller. The seller bought the boat in an estate sale a couple of years ago. When he bought it, someone had started to restore it, removing some of the wood and beginning to strip the paint, but never completed the restoration. The seller simply pulled it home and left it. He hasn't had the engine running, so couldn't give any information on that. He estimates that the cabin is about 16' long, and about 5' high, so an adult couldn't stand up in it. It has a head in it, with a sliding door to close it off, and a dinette. In front of that is a berth that would have had cushions on it - it would sleep 2.

pckeen

Commander
Here's a Starchief in Montana on ebay, with a current bid of two bucks.

$_57.JPG

Tnstratofam

Commander
Okay even if I won the bid I can't afford the gas to go get it.:mad: He will deliver for .95 cents a mile. I'm thinking that would make his delivery fee for me around $2000.00 to me here in Tn.:faint2: What is up with people in the south? No body bought any large tin boats, and left them out to rot? I need a big boat for that price located down the road like a mile so I can convince the Admiral we need more yard art.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Ga I think she may have a lot more damage than just that jacked up outboard bracket. Check out the windshield.

Carp I cant post the image for some reason. Any way it's bad.

Ofcourse any one of our skilled restorers wouldn't be phased by any of that severe hackery.

Last edited: