Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander

Huron Angler

Admiral
Re: Starcraft on clist!

That guy is smoking something or mis-typed the price.

LOL...but it does include "extras" not mentioned...maybe a water-ready boat is included? :D

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander

Even on the west coast ROTFLMAO for the $5500 torn up 18 ft CC

barato2

Commander

yeah, i know, it's safer for me to look at ones in MI or somewhere. but 5 hours away via interstate with no big upgrades.....???!! and it looks like it's prolly in decent shape....his idea of "project" may be different from us members of the Bottom Feeders League. in tucson, i'd at least expect floors are OK :rolleyes:

the 2 big deal killers for me:

1. have to buy bigger truck to tow it. my taco is rated for 3500# but i wouldn't want to haul anything much bigger than my Starchief up some of the NM canyons

2. fuel cost to run...i'll often be fishing by myself and even for a kicker for this hull, i'd need maybe 25 hp.

oh, and 3. DIVORCE...... and a woman who's not only smart sweet and beautiful but also encourages me to spend $ on the Starcraft or go fishing in Mexico for a week at a time is not someone i want to lose. :cool:

now, after i get the 'chief running and she's had some time living in the, uh, compact space, i may be in more of a position to discuss a 22'.......;)

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

that's a ridiculous deal. With the pedestals and everything that's like hundreds of dollars worth of stuff. Wish it was closer.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

One of these days I know I'm going to see my Jupiter back on CL again. And I don't honestly know what I'll do when that day comes.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

And I don't honestly know what I'll do when that day comes.

You'd prolly buy it again, rebuild it again, run it for a few years again, and sell it at a profit again.:D