Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
That will totally be a scam. The pics will be from a real ad, and be on cl in 2 to 3 locations and reg stickers wont match

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
https://columbus.craigslist.org/boa/6098617545.html

$1800

00D0D_buMGyhqAMtO_600x450.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Best old SS I've seen in awhile.

Someone needs to introduce the seller to the starcraft section of iboats :cool:[/FONT]

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Driving to Tampa for a week or so. Anything yall need looked at or hauled let me know. I don't mind a short side trip. Probably hitting my shop in Tallahassee on the return trip

Pusher

Lieutenant
Can anyone point me towards the model of this Starcraft? I like the layout of the floor.

Pusher

Lieutenant
Do they all step down at the helm?

Sorry for the newb question. I've only been aroumd one and it was heavily modified (to a detriment).

Also, what should I expect to pay for one needing to be rebuilt?

Thanks guys!!!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Yes.
It has very low bedroom in the cabin.
Anywhere from $500-$2000.

pckeen

Commander
That's about right for one needing a rebuild. With a rebuild project, you are better off finding one with a Mercruiser, rather than an OMC engine, as parts are easier to find for a mercruiser.

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
actually I think many of those older Islanders can be found for free... I got mine like that...but you know nothing is FREE....cost me $750 and about 10 hours of labor just to get home!! a lot of those boats have been sitting... they get pulled for the fall... and just never make it back to the water and 15 years later the people are moving and the boat need to go ASAP......it is especially true for older fiberglass...but happens on aluminum boats too..... the trick is finding one that is sitting on a trailer that can make the trip to your house...without falling apart and or causing you to get sued, when parts start falling off and damaging other peoples vehicles on the road!! I just picked up a totally ratted out starcraft and I worried about getting it home. the sellers always says....JUST, do this or JUST do that....yeah...its not you they will be sueing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...good luck

bob