Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014

Okay that one is really sad to read... "[FONT=&quot]wife's car died so I am selling my dream project"

Also it looks to me like someone has moved the the consoles aft, lots of bow space up there but maybe not?[/FONT]

00Y0Y_ckBmX6sFBKX_600x450.jpg

SCStarcraft

Cadet

NADA has this about MonArk:
MonArk Boat Company started in 1959 producing Jon boots for fishing, the watercraft manufacturer recreational range expanded to pontoon boats. MonArk Boat Company eventually sold interest of its recreational watercraft to Starcraft Marine. Starcraft would discontinue the MonArk line in 2008. MonArk?s commercial entity current operates under the name SeaArk Marine.

1996 might have been the only year they offered the Dakotah, according the the iBoats listings.

jbcurt00

Staff member
I'm pretty sure an SC posted @ here somewhere had a screen door too, and it appeared factory.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
North of chicago, headed home to tn down 57 to 64 to 24 onsunday. Give me a deal the wife cannot refuse.

laurentide

Lieutenant Commander
That Monark is really nice. It has a similar profile to the "old" Islanders, with the cabin line going straight back into the cockpit. Nice boat.

Most of the Chieftains and Islanders came with a door like that. I have one in my shed. It's a mini storm door with sliding screens and windows. Swinging doors are kind of a bad compromise on a small boat due to the space they require to open.

Patfromny

Lieutenant Junior Grade
It looks out of place but I think I'd rather have that than a pocket door. They don't work well in non moving applications