Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Decker83

Commander
http://hiltonhead.craigslist.org/boa/5313769565.html

not a starcraft but....... 1965 Marinetti all alum 26 footer - $12500 (NC)

This is a cabin cruiser the engine is a gray Marine AMC 327 completely rebuilt transom completely rebuilt needs to finish up inside to finish an outside deck this boat is worth 15,000 with a bad motor done bring 35,000 easy there's over 15,000 invested do not text or email call only

Price kinda steep for not being finished? Im not sure of the rarity of these but would be sweet shined up! Decker you ready this??
That is a little bit out of my reach..:lol:​​

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Marinette makes some huge tin but this one looks a bit rough and getting it to the water would be even rougher.

Is it just me or if you wanted to sell a boat for that much coin wouldn't you take a pic of the interior and or motor rather
than show people how much of an idiot you are?

01313_eOkXnOaZY50_600x450.jpg

jbcurt00

Staff member
Is it just me or if you wanted to sell a boat for that much coin wouldn't you take a pic of the interior and or motor rather
than show people how much of an idiot you are?

01313_eOkXnOaZY50_600x450.jpg
Does the 12K mean it comes w that 'awesome' tow rig: the limited edition 'green' Chevy wrecker tow vehicle?

Weld-zilla's must be worth 20K+ sitting on a trailer....

Watermann

Never have seen a holly with the rounded windshield, interesting. She's an oldie.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Oops, not a Holiday, its a Jupiter, but yep, an early one.

Looks like its the same year as the one I traded to SigSaur over 18mo ago.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
It's worth more than $1k IMO, but not $10k.

agree... maybe..... depends on what close inspection revealed..... interior doesn't look right to me.... like something's missing... also upholstery and shag carpet GOTTA go lol....

IMHO he thinks he has a perfect gem and I think he has a project with a LOT of potential..... Don't get me wrong... I LOVE it looking at the outside.... it's the interior that scares me.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
It's worth more than $1k IMO, but not $10k.

agree... maybe..... depends on what close inspection revealed..... interior doesn't look right to me.... like something's missing... also upholstery and shag carpet GOTTA go lol....

IMHO he thinks he has a perfect gem and I think he has a project with a LOT of potential..... Don't get me wrong... I LOVE it looking at the outside.... it's the interior that scares me.

Watermann

Here in the PNW tin costs at least twice what it should or at lease does else where in the country. I would say he's even over priced for here by about 2 or 3 grand, even with the new motor. The interior is pretty much needing completely redone.