Post a pic of your starcraft!

MNhunter1

Ensign
Thanks all, tnstratofam, I have the restore documented but was having so much trouble with iboats I couldn't even figure out how to start a new thread, but I can send you a few pics of the restore especially the modification on the splash well if you want. I might try and start a new thread in it if I figure out ho to do it.

I'd be interested in the splashwell mod info as well.

budski

Lieutenant Commander
No Title

Motors on runs like a charm and great compression on all cylinders

Attachments

• photo210885.jpg
    photo210885.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 17
  • photo210886.jpg
    photo210886.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 16

budski

Lieutenant Commander
Thanks Glen we've got it on Kijiji now, but prob won't sell till the spring.

budski

Lieutenant Commander
I'd be interested in the splashwell mod info as well. Hey tnstatofam you can see the rebuild here [h=1]http://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat-repair-and-restoration/boat-restoration-building-and-hull-repair/8833720-1975-starcraft-ss-16-rebuild[/h] [h=1][/h]

slimswayze

Cadet
033_zpsb8a85e5a.jpg

008_zps8d53707f.jpg
018_zps9684acce.jpg
029_zpsf944dd39.jpg
034_zpsbe0c166a.jpg
More to come.. :)

Weep'n Willy

Master Chief Petty Officer
This is my lean, mean, fish catching machine. After 2 years of work my project was completed in August this year. Sad to say we are on the verge of winter and she has been put to bed for the season. Certainly looking forward to spring to bring her back out of hibernation.

This was the starting platform:

And this is the end results:

viper1

Petty Officer 1st Class
Last edited:

Weep'n Willy

Master Chief Petty Officer
That's a pretty nice rig ya got there. Some dandy fish too, including that steelie I see ya holding there. That boat makes a great fishing platform. The Islander would also be a great platform for you and the added benefit of a cabin for people to get inside during inclimate weather or just to get out of the sun and relax for a bit. Another big benefit is when the surf is up you don't get that water over your neck with the higher seating and cabin esp if you have a top. I don't have a top on mine but haven't got wet yet from high surf and spray.

viper1

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thanks every one. Yes been a great boat. And the islander at least in a pic even looks nicer! I so hope its all he makes it out to be. Also has a power inverter on board. And for the life of me i can't figure why. I haven't been able to find and other pics of this boat. Other then the port side view. Id appreciate any pics some one could have of original cuddy and deck lay out of the 87 model.

smevil

Petty Officer 2nd Class
No Title

Well, This is what I was able to find day after christmas on the Craigslist, It was a long search but well worth the wait. It is all there. After 3 days of going thru carb, ignition system, fuel system was able to get it running with just cleaning,scrubbing,troubleshooting. After it was on line, apart came the exhaust system and all water system componets for all new gaskets and new paint.

Attachments

• photo214185.jpg
    photo214185.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3

smevil

Petty Officer 2nd Class
No Title

The normal 6 large bags of trash, alot of odd things from the 70's and a depth finder where the roll of paper moved and a earthquake type stylus scribbled the lake floor onto the paper. 4 hrs with pressure washer pepped it up alot.

Attachments

• photo214191.jpg
    photo214191.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 5