• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

1963 starcraft holiday 18 specifications

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 starcraft holiday 18 specifications

i was wondering where i could get info about a older starcraft trying to find out if the original motor is on it and the guage information trying to restore it and make it as close to original as possible it has a 1964 evinrude starflite 75 on it
    1963 Starcraft Holiday 18' 1964 evinrude 75 hp

Re: 1963 starcraft holiday 18 specifications

go to starcrafts website and shoot them an email, i did and they sent me pdf files with all the brochure information and specs for the 78 models

Comment

thanks for the info i had sent them just hadn't heard anything back from them yet i will keep waiting
      1963 Starcraft Holiday 18' 1964 evinrude 75 hp

Comment

I have a brochure if you still need it. My boat was titled a 53 but it was really a 63. if you still need the brochure I can email it to you.
        James

Comment

Originally posted by sasanm View Post
          I have a brochure if you still need it. My boat was titled a 53 but it was really a 63. if you still need the brochure I can email it to you.
          James
          I came across this thread while searching for my 1962 Starcraft Holiday specifications. I was just wondering if you still have that brochure and could email it to me? If so, I would really appreciate it. I am in the middle of my restoration right now. Thank you -Brad

Comment

Working...
          X