1963 Starcraft dart

Lower

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Anyone have pictures other than brochures? I just picked this up yesterday and curious to see what they look like restored. Btw thinking of making windshield and the pics aren't showing up in the iboats tutorial. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• photo282120.PNG
    photo282120.PNG
    784.6 KB · Views: 7

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Not too many Darts that I know of restored as original. knezzer worked on a Sea Dart. Welcome to the Starmada and yeah posting pics here can be an issue for some so it seems.

ssdale

Starmada Splash of the Year 2016
Welcome aboard and congrats on a great find. The 1962 brochure has the best picture of your boat and has the most info regarding specifications and even a cutaway of the construction. Google 1963 Starcraft Dart, then you'll see some finished projects that are here in iboats somewhere. The picture of the final project does a lot to keep you motivated when things hit a snag. I think one of the splash of the year candidates for this year made their own windshield and there are a lot of others who have been successful. You may read up on how to buff one out which has been covered on this forum countless times, unless yours is cracked. You can do it.

knezzer

Petty Officer 1st Class

Lower

Petty Officer 2nd Class
ssdale yea the windshield is busted. Btw I love the mahogany seats in the boat in signature pic! That somewhat what I'm wanting to do. Google has only a couple good pics. It's a shame there aren't more around. That's what led me to buy it