Starmada Sightings

64osby

Admiral
A few weeks ago while up north on vacation we pulled into a Wally World. Parked way away from everyone was a nice looking Starcraft. While my better half went inside, I took a closer look.

Turns out the fine hull was owned by a Starmada member. "Snowday Blessing" was loaded for fun, kayaks, paddleboard and coolers. I waited for quite some time but was not able to connect with @jasoutside.

Would have loved to had time to shake his hand in person.

If I ever figure out posting pics again I'll post the proof. 'Cause we all know it didn't happen without pics. ;):D

jbcurt00

Staff member
@jasoutside
Doesnt look like your notify worked 64, too bad ya missed him..

Hope your Vaca was great

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Ya saw the Bowlander in person! LOL

Too bad you didn't connect. :blue:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
After his last posting in the forum unfortunately I don't think Jason will be coming back around anytime soon.

My other forum member meet ups are at 3 now, too bad you guys didn't get to meet.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Hey, how fun is that! Yup, you must have seen the Islander parked out there while we were getting some groceries for our trip to the U.P. We were coming from our place on Lake Huron and headed up to Manistique Lake. That's funny you were hanging out there while we were inside doing our thing. Sorry we took so long, we eat a lot!

Here are a few shots from our week of fun on the lake...

Uh, never mind, looks like my photos are too big to upload:facepalm: And photobucket, uh, you know what happened there:mad-new:

Anywho, sorry I missed ya man!

DirtyHarry83

Petty Officer 1st Class
That would be cool to see someone's project boat like that in person. It gives that 3D feel required that pictures don't always convey.

Did you fish/catch anything Jasoutside?

64osby

Admiral
Hey, how fun is that! ... ...Anywho, sorry I missed ya man!

It was great to see... your Starcraft. Would have been great to meet you.

Will be back up for deer season we often make it over to Ocqueoc from Cheyboygan.

Hope to meet you some day.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Yeah Os posted these add ons in the pic posting thread so I just brought it here, thing is I downloaded the add on a while back and it quit working after a few days so I hope this one sticks.

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
Yeah Os posted these add ons in the pic posting thread so I just brought it here, thing is I downloaded the add on a while back and it quit working after a few days so I hope this one sticks.

If anything, it gives thread owners a chance to update the images with the original pictures still embedded.