16' SuperSport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby VT

Cadet
My 1971 16' Starcraft SuperSport beached on an island at Somerset Reservoir in Vermont. This moves right along with the 1980 Evinrude 85hp... I replaced the old 2 piece plexi windshield with a mid 80s SS 3 piece glass windshield I got from Dukhuntr on this forum. I LOVE this boat!

Attachments

• photo272232.jpg
    photo272232.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Yeah they are great boats alright and very popular. Looks like the original blue. :thumb:

fetch

Toby VT

Cadet
Thanks Watermann! When I repaint... I'm going for a complete original color refinish. The Admiral loves the blue. I gotta do the transom in another year and will refinish at that point. The thought of a glass boat does nothing for me. Tin man all the way!

elguerrero1972

Recruit
I'm about to start a restoration on one that was given to me and have searched everywhere on Internet for good pics of original colors. I'm going to have to replace transom for sure and most likely floor as well. It was being used as a dumpster for about 4 years by the friend that gave it to me and has been sitting for passed 10 years maybe more. The original owner, I was told by his son, had everything that needed to be done to motor just before he became sick and eventually passed. Can't wait to get her cleaned out and start taking pics along the journey

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I'm about to start a restoration on one that was given to me and have searched everywhere on Internet for good pics of original colors. I'm going to have to replace transom for sure and most likely floor as well. It was being used as a dumpster for about 4 years by the friend that gave it to me and has been sitting for passed 10 years maybe more. The original owner, I was told by his son, had everything that needed to be done to motor just before he became sick and eventually passed. Can't wait to get her cleaned out and start taking pics along the journey

You should start your own thread, there are plenty of people here in this section that can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.