Late 70s early 80s 22' islander

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLNorth

Chief Petty Officer
I got the same message.

yep...... when I click each INDIVIDUAL photo I get a message that photobucket doesn't allow third party viewing...or something to that effect.... and I have a photobucket account myself!!!!!!!

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Not seen any of the other year models here at iboats is all, I've no idea exactly what years the V5s started or stopped or what models received these hulls in what years since they built both hull styles side by side at the same time.

Ejipner

Petty Officer 2nd Class
No Title

Okay so the wife and I have been talking about options for this boat and I think we have decided to build it into a cruiser like a c dory. Has anyone done this? I'm thinking a 90hp outboard would be optimal for fuel efficient and enough to get up on plan.

Attachments

• photo273488.png
    photo273488.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1

Ejipner

Petty Officer 2nd Class
The idea being we live close to lake Champlain and we could go explore and do over night trips with it. So fuel efficiency is factor, we will be mostly going slow, but I,want to be able to get off the lake in a hurry if a big storm rolls in. This is a several year project, I need to get the sylvan done between now and next summer, then this will take its place. But I can start finding parts and pieces now...

Has anyone put a head into there boat?

Ejipner

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Well with heavy heart I need to stop this project. I have my hands fun with the sylvan and we just purchased a glasser

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.