Hitting The Lake

North Beach

Commander
Well I just got a new battery for the Liquid Limo! My new wife and I will be spending the next couple of weekends readying her for a few days at Lake Anna in early June!!!

I guess we'll be looking at an oil change, carb rebuild, new impellar and lower outdrive lube.

Anything else you guys can think of??? It's been a while but I just can't take another summer of seeing her set in the boatel!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
Welcome back NB!

Congrats!!! A new SWMBO!! :thumb:

...be sure throw some love at the trailer (wheel bearings, lights, straps, check for loose bolts, etc.)

dozerII

Admiral
Great to see back and about to do some boating. Make sure you check all the bellows.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
You have a good list with the added bellows check and trailer stuff.

Good to see you hitting the water in the LL. How long since she was wet? Pics are required as always, NB. :D

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Don't forget to snap a few pics for us. :photo:

North Beach

Commander
I missed the last two seasons on the water with the new job, new wife, new bike, excuses, excuses.......But now it's time!

SC64

Cadet
North Beach - Ha - stacrafter65 here (1968 Holiday) - I am now known as SC64 as my old account went by the wayside...apparently I have to post 3 times before I can include a pic - here is 1!! ​OK - 3 now I guess - My new whip is tin but not a Starcraft so look in the general thread!

Last edited: