Congratulations 2016 Starcraft Splash of the Year Winner ssdale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Why the new name Clark?

IIRC, Watermann replaced the dog eared plaque over a year ago. Lots of water under the SC bridge and repeated shipping took its toll.

All the past SOTY winners plates are still on the new plaque, waiting for Ssdales addition.

SC64

Cadet
I tried to log onto my old username and forgot the password and the email account it was tied to was dead....

Nevertheless ....I AM BACK BABY!!

Great to see the SC love lives on...!

Going to have to work my way back up the "ranks"

southkogs

Staff member
Congratulations Dale ... beautiful build and a great lookin' boat. Well done.

ssdale

Starmada Splash of the Year 2016
I tried to log onto my old username and forgot the password and the email account it was tied to was dead....

Nevertheless ....I AM BACK BABY!!

Great to see the SC love lives on...!

Going to have to work my way back up the "ranks"

SC,
​I'll try to remember to send you a pic of the new plaque after I get it from Rob. Good to hear from you. You're part of iboat SC history!
Dale

shaw520

Chief Petty Officer
Congratulations on a well deserved win,... A gorgeous resto for sure,.. hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

jbcurt00

Staff member
SC,
​I'll try to remember to send you a pic of the new plaque after I get it from Rob. Good to hear from you. You're part of iboat SC history!
Dale

Please post the plaque here when you get it.

64osby

Admiral
Well deserved for a fantastic project. Congrats ssdale! :cool::rockon:

Also very glad to see the voting was without drama this year. ;)

ssdale

Please post the plaque here when you get it.

​You Bet! Can't wait to show it off to the world, well the iboats world! Thanks again everyone for your words of encouragement and assistance.

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander
DAMN! Good to see that the SCOTY award is still going strong...I started it!! I used to be starcrafter65...but had to reload and am now SC64...do you still have the plaque? Looks like the competition has raised the bar...!!

Been busy...moved to New Hampshire and sold my 18 Holiday last year and gulp...bought a way too nice Regal ...

That being said....getting the itch...you know that itch...starts with CL...if I saw a 20' Holiday I would buy it in a second and ask for forgiveness later...

Cheers everyone - Clark
Hey Clark.!! The SOTY is getting stronger every year. Can you believe these boats! Good call on the award. Mob is now looking for a 20' Holiday. They hooked me back in. Just like the Mob, there's only one way out.
Don

ssdale

The plaques are here and look fantastic!!! Thanks to Rob H. for safely getting them south across the border safe and sound to almost the very center of the USA!
​Again I am a little bit in disbelief that they are actually here in my home. Looking forward to seeing a few of the projects that are started progress and encourage anyone thinking of a restoration to join the Mob and I will be forwarding the traveling plaque to YOUR kitchen a year from now! Thanks again to the entire Starmada!!
Dale
http://
http://

Candutch

Chief Petty Officer
The boat and plaque look great. Congratulations on your well deserved win.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Jeez I wonder why this never showed up on my feed or was highlighted until now when Rob posted?

Oh well better late than never, way to represent and bring it on home! That plaque has some diversity in the winning boats, maybe one of these days an islander or mariner will get finished around here. :lol:

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
What an honor! Again congrats on the deserved coveted prize!

What happens when it is filled up? One final vote for the 12 winners hangin around for keepers of it? Update the design? Transfer to larger one? only 5 years left to get on this one! The race is on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.