2016 Starcraft Splash of the Year Award Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbcurt00

Staff member
He'll need to accept nomination, which seems iffy since he hasnt been on iboats in over 6mo.

Also note that what all comes w an SOTY win, makes it even more iffy he'd commit to them.

But he's on the list for now.

CBGale2

Lieutenant Junior Grade
GA in the splashed 2016 thread CBGale2 Holiday and SS build and splash are mixed up. He's been a very active member over the years and done quite a few boats.

I see my other nomination has been declined so I would like to nominate Charlie's super sweet Super Sport!
[FONT=&quot]1978 16ft Super Sport Rustoration[/URL][/FONT]

Thanks for the nod Water! Truly honored to even be thought of in comparison to many of these restorations. Wise men once said "We're (I'm) not worthy!". =)

jbcurt00

Staff member
Only 8days left to nominate or splash an SC project.

Budski has declined his nomination

Nate had accepted his nomination

Good luck

natemeins

Seaman
He'll need to accept nomination, which seems iffy since he hasnt been on iboats in over 6mo.

Also note that what all comes w an SOTY win, makes it even more iffy he'd commit to them.

But he's on the list for now.

Thanks SCStarcraft for the nom! It's true that it's been a while since I've been on the forum, but far from a stranger on the website. An opportunity to sell my old bus and my 'craft in exchange for a newer, larger boat (2007 Bryant 200) to accommodate my extended family came and I couldn't pass on it. That and I was busy ALL summer at the bloody lake!! :D What's great however is a forum member here purchased it and has been using it as a super unique wake sports boat!
If it appeals to all here I would gladly accept the nomination (I DID do the work, and it DID splash in 2016) knowing what is required of me should my boat be favored. If however you all think it better I stand down I completely understand and humbly step aside, glad to be recognized in the first place.

Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.