Road Trip!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Should the ER be notified you will be in later? :lol:

aspeck

Staff member
Uh-oh! Someone's wife is gonna have their knickers in a wad soon ... hide the guns and the frying pans, strato!

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Be sure to get plenty of pix and video. We want to remember you just as you were!! :moony: :pound: :peep:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Dave's load has been hitched and headed home w a new to him xxxxxxxx

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
Uh oh, another reason to refresh the page all day and have my admiral asking me what the heck am I doing on this thing all the time. Waiting and refreshing for updates. I hope you don't hold out as long as BWR did :eek:

Tnstratofam

Commander
So I made it home. I left at about 7:30 this morning. Drove to Sevierville Tn which is just outside of Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg about 2 hours from where I live in the Tri Cities. Got home about an hour ago. 220 miles round trip not a record drive, but a long one with I-40 and I-81 traffic.

Take

A

Look

At

What

Jumped

On

The

Back

Of

My

Truck!!!

Yep it's a Jupiter!! 1963 or 64 I believe.

Tnstratofam

Commander
The Admiral gets off work at around 6:00 pm. I have some service work this afternoon so I won't be here when she gets home. I tucked the Jupiter away beside the garage kind of out of site so she can't fuss about cluttering up the yard.:D

Hopefully there will be no frying pans thrown when I get home this evening. If you see a big mushroom cloud in East Tn up near Johnson City you'll know what happened.:brick:

Here are some pics from when I got home.

In the one below you can see our SS gave up it's wheels so we could pick up its older sister.

One more shot then I've got to get back to work. I'll try to upload more tonight.

I hope everybody is having a good Friday.

Dave.:tinfoil3:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hide the WMD's before heading off to work, TN.

She's gonna be a fun one to re-do. :D

dozerII

Admiral
Nice score Dave, really hoping the admiral dosn't put you in Davey Jone's locker :rip::D:lol:

oldhaven

Chief Petty Officer
So that is where the OEM Starcraft cream colored rub rail inserts I bought for mine came from. Nice boat!

pckeen

Commander
Lovely. There's a neat video series from an iboats member on one of these.

aspeck

Staff member
Hmmm, no more picks, no more said since 2:21pm edt yesterday ... Dave, are you conscious? Alive? In hospital? Hello ... Dave?

Do we need to call 911 and the Johnson City PD?