I missed her!

chuckndiscs

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hey Starcraft mobbers! It has been awhile....

WELL - I FRIGGIN' MISSED MY CHANCE!

I am crying and sobbing...I was off CL for 8 days and I MISSED HER!

Who is "Her"? You ask....

:blue:

v52.jpg v51.jpg v53.jpg v54.jpg

http://omaha.craigslist.org/boa/5523557720.html

THIS HURTS! UGH! My dream boat! Even in her current state I am head over heals! DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT!

The ONLY good thing I can say is she went to another MN boater BUT I have no idea who... I have been lurking here waiting for the "Hey, check out what followed me home!!!" post from aforementioned MN boater...so far nothing.

Truth - I called 8 days after it was posted. I found out someone else from MN had put down a deposit and was on their way. I told the PO I can drive faster and I have more cash but he was a good fellow and said I would have to wait and hope they had a change of heart on the way... Well, they didnt and now it is here, in MN. Kind of a double edged sword though... Glad it is in MN, Sad it is so close!

Back to sitting and waiting and watching...Better make sure I dont make a mistake and make a rebound purchase!

UGH! She was there, in the same bar and I didnt even get to use a pickup line on her!

- Chuck

Last edited:

dozerII

Admiral
That really sucks, take your eye off the prize for a minute and someone else takes it away.:mad:

chuckndiscs

Petty Officer 1st Class
Right Dozer!?

I literally have been watching craigslist far and wide for about 2 years now and I dont check further than the local state for a week and she comes and goes, right by me!

She's gorgeous! Look at those lines! Look at those curves! Look at that rear end! LOOK AT THE V5!

Ugh! She was even a cheap date..

- Chuck

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Try using Searchtempest.com for CL searches. You say what zip code and a distance, What = Starcraft and the boat category. Shows all with Starcraft in the description within the distance. Give it a try, a lot better than having a bunch of searches.

Another hot date may show up. :D

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
I think thats been on the SC thread. Looks familiar.

Problem i have with searchtempest id doesnt seem to update enough and over half the ads are deleted. Cl now has a 200 mile search radius.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I think thats been on the SC thread. Looks familiar.

Problem i have with searchtempest id doesnt seem to update enough and over half the ads are deleted. Cl now has a 200 mile search radius.

Combined results does pick up deleted ads. Direct results works only on active ads city by city and shows thumbnail pics.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Man that's a bummer you missed out on your dream boat. :grumpy:

Almost makes me feel bad about having my set of dream boats rounded out now. ;)

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Oh yeah you like the big gals I see :heh: :eyebrows:

She looks to be in serviceable condition which does add up to more value. Just be aware that it looks like the original front motor mount which means original transom too from 1978. I'm thinking a lower offer to start off the deal.