Starcraft Garage B&S. (boat and other stuff to talk about)

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
never deer hunted before but got out in my first stand this morning for around 3 hours. No deer in sight but it was fun to give it a try. Im sure I will get out again. Maybe next time. The guys that took me out got one yesterday.

Fun is what it's all about, for me it's the hunting not so much the killing. Got started on the Euro mount this morning, wife helped me skin out the skull and remove the lower jaw. Ahh yeah a nice warm simmering hot tub to relax.

IMAG1990.jpg

dozerII

Admiral
Fun is what it's all about, for me it's the hunting not so much the killing. Got started on the Euro mount this morning, wife helped me skin out the skull and remove the lower jaw. Ahh yeah a nice warm simmering hot tub to relax.

IMAG1990.jpg

MMMMMMM headcheese:puke:

64osby

Admiral
^^^ :lol: and +1

Glen have you picked up any studded tires for the Rod?

laklvng7

Seaman Apprentice
Your Hot Rod looks awesome Dozer!!! You are just a man of many talents I see!!!!

dozerII

Admiral
Hey guys little update I think they must have got mixed up last year when they put my Stent in and used fiberglass lol. My body tryed to get rid of it by forming scar tissue in it blocking it 95%. So now after 8 days in the hospital I'm ready to go with what I hope is three tinny stents

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Never use glass in a TinMan. :eek:

I was wondering cuz you went missing. I figured you got an early snow in. :smow:

Glad you're on the mend for the second and hopefully the final time. You have boats and rods to build!

jbcurt00

Staff member
Woh, bummer...

Hope they got ya squared away, make sure ya tell 'em no PT w the tinny stints ;)

So, you're home?

Rest up

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Welcome back and get some rest. Sometimes, health is all we have! :joyous:

Tnstratofam

Commander
Glad to hear you're on the mend. Take it easy, and get your rest. That's what helped the Admiral out the most when she had her Stent put in a few years back.

Decker83

Commander
Sorry to hear about your health issue.. Like all the rest of the gents here have said, take care of yourself and get some rest..

laklvng7

Seaman Apprentice
Hey Mr. Dozer!!! I am really sorry to hear you have been sick!!! I hope you are on the mend and feeling much better!!! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Hope you have a great THANKSGIVING!!!!! Take care and rest up my friend!!!!!

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Tough to keep a good man down for long but be sure to follow the doc's orders to the letter.

dozerII

Admiral
Thanks everyone,back home this afternoon all fixed up, probably be off for a month so lots of rest in my future.

hayko1971

Starmada Splash of the Year 2015
Get rested up and better Glen, sending well wishes your way!

InMotion

Commander
Sorry to hear you had to go through that again.... yikes! Glad to hear you are resting up!!!! Glad the doc's see the light --- tin rules!

Take care and best wishes.... to you and the care giver!!!

Jim

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Sounds like the timing is just right for the fat guy in the red suit to fall down the chimney with goodies for you. :D