need a check valve fitting for my fuel tank

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
I picked up a second fuel tank. it is poly and has an aluminum hose barb fitting with a 1/4 NPT thread on one side. But INSIDE is a check valve...

I think id like two get another one for my other fuel tank. I want to install BOTH fuel tanks. I have looked around and cant seem to find that fitting with the check valve.

anyone???

this one is barb hose fitting for 3/8th ID gas hose, with a 1/4 NPT thread

bob

jbcurt00

Staff member
This shows the current EPA regs for manufacturers, which shows the anti-siphon on the engine supply line. The anti-siphon valve was also shown on the previous regs that didn't include the carbon canister
Fuel_Tank_new.jpg

Glad you found one, and at iboats to boot, great

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
This shows the current EPA regs for manufacturers, which shows the anti-siphon on the engine supply line. The anti-siphon valve was also shown on the previous regs that didn't include the carbon canister
Fuel_Tank_new.jpg

Glad you found one, and at iboats to boot, great

thanks....I don't need the anti-siphon valve..... my outboards fuel intake is about 2 feet above the gas tank outlet!!!!! this tank might have been in an inboard, where the posture of the boat might be sometimes that the engines fuel intake would drop lower than the gas tanks outlet...especially if the tank was forward in the boat!!

bob