NEW 1991 Islander 191v

tabracke

Recruit
I finally got my dream boat! It's 24 years old but never left the garage! Looks new inside and out. It's the alpha 1 and 3.0. Took it out the other day and it ran like a top, I love it. New to the group so if the brains have any info or advice for owning let me know. It won't let me post pictures or subscribe to Starcraft boats either so not real sure how this forum will work out....

Tnstratofam

Commander
Welcome to the Starmada! Post a couple more times and you will be able to post pictures and subscribe to threads. The forum is set up this way to try and weed out bots and such. As for posting pictures most here use a photo hosting site like photobucket. It's free and you can post pictures by copying the pics url and then paste them into your post.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Use photobucket for pix, then you can post them anytime, no waiting. More importantly, to me, the pix via photobucket are embedded IN a post, and don't have to be opened to be viewed.

Currently there seems to be a problem w/ subscribing to an entire forum. Used to be able to.... Not yet resolved

Click the forum help link in my signature, and there's a photo posting link in there.

Welcome to the Starmada and congrats on the new to you Islander

Look around, lots of great info in here.......

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard to coolest part of iboats.

If you click on the Forum Help in the sig below, follow the Photobucket instructions about using the IMG code in the photo posting tutorial. It allows a new member to paste PB pics into messages before reaching the 3 post restriction. The restriction is for making attachments.

On the subscriptions, for some reason Forum subscriptions isn't working and is being investigated. You can set up your profile to automatically subscribe to topics you start or post in.

Give the PB thing a shot. We like to see tin boats. :D

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
:welcome: to the iboats forum and as soon as we lay eyes on that Islander you'll be a member of the Starmada. :D

Is this your first IO boat? There's a couple of us here that are into the IOs although most the guys here like those stinky smoking poppers hanging off the back end. :lol:

dozerII

Admiral
Welcome to forum tabracke, Islanders are great boats, but like Watermann said you can't get access to the Starmada till your dues are paid as in pictures ;):joyous: