2012 millentia wiring diagram

KRANK631

Recruit
Does anyone know how to get a wiring diagram for a Smokercraft? I really need one....The wiring in this BRAND NEW BOAT IS HORRIBLE....All I can say is if you are having any wiring problems its the construction....In upgrading my trolling motor to a 36 volt I ran into alot of wiring that had been rubbing on the end of sharp screws...They put the tie downs for the wiring right next to the decking screws how insane....Oh and just open your bow up people it is a nightmare ready to happen...All the wiring seems to terminate right in the front were there are very sharp aluminum plates that they shove the wiring next to....So I'm not surprised if any with a new boat is having any problems with their accessories like bilge:grumpy: pumps and live wells...I am also upgrading my electronics in it and have found just how shabby they wired this thing its a NIGHTMARE.....I went as far as wrapping my wiring in copper pipe insulation to prevent any trouble in the bow....I'm almost ready to pull up the floor and see what kind of unimaginable things they did in there...