Info on Slickcraft 279SL

daray

Cadet
Hello all,

I wondered if anyone could share or point me to some more information regarding a Slickcraft 279Sl. I have the opportunity to buy this boat, but before I do I would like to have as much information as possible about the boat.

Can anyone share some information regarding the quality of these boats? The seller states that the boat is build in 1991, but looking at my search results up till now, I can only find 279SL's from 1989. I don't have the possibility to look at the hull number since the boat is in the water and it's kind of cold outhere to go into the water.

I currently have a Bayliner 2052 from 96 and I can do a trade with the Slickcraft. I am looking for a boat which provides some more luxury to go out for a few days or even longer, so it looks like this could be a good trade.
The motor has 790 hours on it and the boat needs some serious cleaning. I've added a picture.
24g66ah.jpg
2re4m7k.jpg
280nz3o.jpg
28ssffd.jpg
Anyhow, please share as much information as possible so I can use this to help me make a decision.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Ray

daray

Cadet
Re: Info on Slickcraft 279SL

I went along and bought the slickcraft. Does anyone know where the wastetank should be located?