1986 Skeeter Starfire 160 with Yamaha 115

eheppe

Recruit
Hello new to me Skeeter ( or I should so a piece of a Skeeter ) owner here. I have just acquired a 1984 Starfire 160 with a Yamaha 115 on it. The previous owner replace all the flooring with marine grade wood and fiber glassed it in. However everything else is crap for the most part. Most of the compartment covers are gone and there is no carpet or rear bench seat. The two front seats have to come out as one is a plastic jon boat seat and the other isn't mounted down correctly. However everything feels solid and the motor runs good. If the hours meter is correct the boat and motor actually has low hours just have been left outside uncovered for years but the owner before the one I got it from. What I am looking for is what it should look like when it came from the factory and any sites that has parts. This is going to be a resto project for me and my 12 year old son. Any help would be appreciated. If you have any site or anything that you don't want to post here you can send it to airforcebassanglers_earlheppe@yahoo.com thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMAG0391.jpg
    IMAG0391.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0393.jpg
    IMAG0393.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0394.jpg
    IMAG0394.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 1
  • boat 86 sketter.jpg
    boat 86 sketter.jpg