Skeeter Starfire Pictures

dwyork@hotmail.com

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have a 1983 Skeeter Starfire that I am currently restoring and I wanted to see other Starfire pics...if you have any please post em'...thanks gang.

donkee

Cadet
Re: Skeeter Starfire Pictures

0411101904.JPG

0411101924.JPG

This is my skeeter starfire150 with a mercury xr2 blackmax 150. it will do about 58mph on a good day, i could not ask for a nicer boat.

Gierhedd75

Cadet

Hey. Just got finished viewing your rebuild. All I can say is WOW... Amazing job.

jergolf

Recruit

I must say .... that is one of the most amazing restorations I have ever seen. You are a true craftsman.

bscha12675

Recruit

Hey all,
My Starfire is an 87, but basically the same design as apd855's restoration. I need to replace the plywood flooring and wondering if its possible on this boat without splitting the boat and doing a total restoration like apd855's. I just dont have the resources or expertise to do such a job, but I need a solid floor.
Thx

Piece715

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Welcome to Iboats bscha! Your question might be better received if you start a new thread with your question about the floor. Try posting it in the restoration thread with pictures or performing a search here on Iboats as it might have already been addressed. Your project may not be as simple as plywood as you will have to check floatation foam, transom, stringers etc. Soft floors usually indicate more damage below. All these areas have been addressed and some threads are great tutorials. Posting comments like these in another's thread is hijacking and considered a no-no. Good luck with your floor and smooth waters to ya!