• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skeeter Starfire Pictures

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeeter Starfire Pictures

I have a 1983 Skeeter Starfire that I am currently restoring and I wanted to see other Starfire pics...if you have any please post em'...thanks gang.
    2009 Tahoe Q4 SS
    3.0L 135 HP Mercruiser
    2004 Chevy Avalanche Z-71

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, then there would be a shortage of fishing poles.

Re: Skeeter Starfire Pictures

Here is project nightmare. 1984 Starfire 175 I bought in Texas and drug back to North Dakota

http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...eeter%20SF175/
    Last edited by apd855; January 31st, 2010, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6abee86ab3baac30485d723faa97fc49.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	52072

Name:	38d284bccfb26f6451f268315f02fc2a.jpg
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	52073

This is my skeeter starfire150 with a mercury xr2 blackmax 150. it will do about 58mph on a good day, i could not ask for a nicer boat.

Comment

Hey. Just got finished viewing your rebuild. All I can say is WOW... Amazing job.

Comment

I must say .... that is one of the most amazing restorations I have ever seen. You are a true craftsman.

Comment

Originally posted by donkee View Post

Name:	6abee86ab3baac30485d723faa97fc49.jpg
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	52072

Name:	38d284bccfb26f6451f268315f02fc2a.jpg
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	52073

This is my skeeter starfire150 with a mercury xr2 blackmax 150. it will do about 58mph on a good day, i could not ask for a nicer boat.
            Hey there Donk.....is this 58 mph on gps or on the speedo on the boat?

Comment

Hey all,
              My Starfire is an 87, but basically the same design as apd855's restoration. I need to replace the plywood flooring and wondering if its possible on this boat without splitting the boat and doing a total restoration like apd855's. I just dont have the resources or expertise to do such a job, but I need a solid floor.
              Thx

Comment

Welcome to Iboats bscha! Your question might be better received if you start a new thread with your question about the floor. Try posting it in the restoration thread with pictures or performing a search here on Iboats as it might have already been addressed. Your project may not be as simple as plywood as you will have to check floatation foam, transom, stringers etc. Soft floors usually indicate more damage below. All these areas have been addressed and some threads are great tutorials. Posting comments like these in another's thread is hijacking and considered a no-no. Good luck with your floor and smooth waters to ya!
                sigpic

My 1986 Sea Nymph SS155 Fish n Ski Resto http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=291903

Comment

Working...
                X