Anyone else have one ?

usamx33

Recruit
long cruise

long cruise

what sise and type of vesel should i buy to travel to australia

Re: Anyone else have one ?

I have a 1971 sidewinder with a 125 hp Johnson ESL. This one was built in Palo Alto. I just bought a 1972 Sidewinder with a 1972 125 hp Evinrude ESL for $250.00. It has the windshield and has the higher sides. It came with no interior and the owner previous to the guy I got it from, stupidly painted over the original brown and bronze metal flake. He wanted to turn it into a Bass Boat so he added sand or something to the paint. It looks like he used flat house paint. the idiot didn't even realize that most bass boats have metal flake paint. The new sidewinder was made in Anderson California. Where was yours manufactured? I paid $800.00 for my 71 and used it for 2 1/2 summers. I need to do some repairs on the electric shift, but hope to have it back on the lake soon. When the green one broke I bought a 198? Apache for $300.00 and used it for 1 summer. Then I blew a piston on the 135 hp Evinrude. I will be learning to rebuild it this winter. I'll take some pics and post them later.

cudacoupe

Cadet

My dad has a 1976 Sidewinder 19ft with a 350 Indmar/Berkley Jet.

77sidewinderTBS

Recruit

I have a 77Sidewinder SS18. I love this boat. It is a Super sidewinder 18ft.
I re did it from floor up and it flys! I love this boat!:)

flint9

Cadet

i have a 71 winder ,does anybody know what happened to the sidewinder website.it had alot of great info.

thompy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

the website is still working, i have a 74 CobraJet 18 ft ss clone that is getting a rebuild, installing a supercharged buick 3800 to the jet