1994 seaswirl spyder

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgjr3

Recruit
Ive got a chance to get a 1994 seaswirl 188 spyder. I dont know anything about these boats. Ive been offered a good price im thinking bout buying it. Just wondering if anyone has some input on the quality of this boat. Hows the hull and over all make. Thanks

sherrys4

Recruit
Re: 1994 seaswirl spyder

I bought a 1994 Spyder off the showroom floor in 94, it has been the best boat ever. It has good speed, family comfort, and handles like a dream. I have used it for skiing, wakeboarding, and parasailing. Now that I'm older I use it for cruising more than anything else.

ballroom_magic

Recruit
I just bought a 94 Seaswirl Spyder 188 with a 351 V-8. Seaswirl makes a great boat! I am curious what they went for when they were new. Also, I am in need of a cockpit cover and a cover for the open bow, an Owner's Manual and info about the motorized ski flag. Are these available aftermarket anywhere?
Also, I am looking for a good used para-sail...mine has given up the ghost. Thanks!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I just bought a 94 Seaswirl Spyder 188 with a 351 V-8. Seaswirl makes a great boat! I am curious what they went for when they were new. Also, I am in need of a cockpit cover and a cover for the open bow, an Owner's Manual and info about the motorized ski flag. Are these available aftermarket anywhere?
Also, I am looking for a good used para-sail...mine has given up the ghost. Thanks!

Very old and very inactive thread. Please start a new thread. The general area would a better place for your new thread - http://forums.iboats.com/forum/gene...s/boat-topics-and-questions-not-engine-topics

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.