Bow nav lights not working

trobinson017

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I installed a new fishfinder last month, using an electrician's "fish" tape to run the transducer cable under the deck to the center console. After this operation my bow nav lights stopped working, but the stern light still works fine. That tells me the switch is okay and the wiring at least to that is okay. I pulled out the starboard fishing rod storage rack (indented into the hull) and see the two wires coming from the bow to the stern where it is joined with the stern light wire. I traced them through the bilge area and can see them crossing over the top of the fuel tank on their way to the center console. I don't know much about electrical stuff but it seems to me that if the stern light is working then there's no reason the bow lights shouldn't be working too. The switch is connected to the terminal block in the console (power) which I know works cuz of the stern light. Wires to all 3 lights run under the deck to the stern where it splits off to feed that light. Then two run up the starboard side to the bow lights, which don't work. I checked the connections to each bow light and they seem fine. Maybe the bow bulbs blew at the same time?

I'm stumped!!! Can anyone help me with this?