Seaswirl windshield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefflake

Recruit
I am looking for the curved driver side windshield for our 2000 seaswirl 175 outboard engine boat. All other windshields are ok, only the driver side is broken. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks, :'(

usda

Cadet
Re: Seaswirl windshield

It is new enough you might be able to find a replacement...otherwise it is off the creative glass company near you for fabrication. Plastic seems to be the favorite for that.

underwater1

Recruit
Re: Seaswirl windshield

I have a 2005 18.5 WA and my port windshield was broken in May 2007, since that time, I was trying to contact the factory but they never responded my emails, phone calls etc. The dealer was not able to find the port side windshield for me either. The dealer says that it may cost up to $1700 but the windshield is nowhere to be found.

kmoorehouse

Recruit
Wondering if you ever found a source for your windshield. I have a 1999 Seaswirl 175 where the starboard side windshield shattered ( for no known reason, or no one will own up to it). Any wisdom where to get this glass

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Wondering if you ever found a source for your windshield. I have a 1999 Seaswirl 175 where the starboard side windshield shattered ( for no known reason, or no one will own up to it). Any wisdom where to get this glass

Maybe he did - Ten years ago. Also he never returned, so he won't be answering you. Please start a new thread in the Boat Topics section where you have a better chance.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.