McBass 170

heycods

Captain
Toughest boat I have ever seen, If I bought a new boat tomorrow it would be a SEA ARK. Ought to call them stump jumpers, Mine is a 96 mod been put through he!! and after a long day on the water when you pull the plug only water that comes out is what was drained from the ice chest.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral
Re: McBass 170

heycods you better opt for a new icechest first, before it sinks yer boat. :eek:

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander

Didn't know you had a SeaArk Heycods. My bro's got a '98 ZX180 and you're right about their toughness, We've parked her on many-a-stump and ain't even scratched the paint! They look really German. :D <br /><br />spots

heycods

Captain

REEl POOR , It has a drain hole that just drains into the bilge, Most of the time I plug it and use it for minnows with a bubble arreator.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Now heycod thats an icehole. An ice chest is portable, and plastic. :D

heycods

Captain

Ohhhhhhhh he said icehole spinner, you gonna put up with that. ;) :D

Psalty

Recruit

Greetings. I'm new to this forum. I just bought a used SeaArk McBass 170 today! I like to find an owner's manual for it. I've tried searching for an online manual but so far no luck. I emailed the manufacturer hoping they can send me one. I told them I'd settle for the manual on a new Stealth 172, which appears to be the current upgrade of my boat. Any ideas (or an extra manual,lol) ?

Psalty

Recruit

Regarding my first post, I called SeaArk and they sent me the manual they provide for the Stealth 172 model. It's the current upgrade for the McBass 170 I suppose. Not what I expected. I got as much info as any from their spec page on their web site for the Stealth 172. I liked the idea I read here of using the built in ice cubby as a minnow keeper if you plug the drain add a battery operated aireator.

RHTexas

Recruit

Hi McBas 170

I have a 17' SeaArk Bass Boat we bought new in 1998. It has been a great fishing boat for us. I have recently taking the deck out so I can replace the carpet. I took everything out and now, I think I need a mechanical drawing or something to help me put it back together. Do you know where I might be able to get a copy of a mechanical drawing for this boat?

Thanks
Ron Heidebrecht