any centra owners out there

mischief2145

Cadet
i own a 1992 sea pro centra , dual con. i know i cant be the only owner of this boat. im just looking for pics and such of this boat. im missing the rear seats or what i think are rear seats. and need an idea of what there supposed to look like.
can any one help me out with a few pics???

porter09

Recruit
Re: any centra owners out there

I have a 1993 Centra 196 Royale. Bought it used in 2001 and it is still going. Been through a few motors and replaced several interior items, but its not bad for its age. I need a front right glass if you know of any. It got broke durning the big snow storms last winter. Thanks, Skeeter

Attachments

• 1993 Centra.jpg
    1993 Centra.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 0

mischief2145

Cadet

yes sir, i love mine, except i need to find out what the rear seats look like next to the motor hatch. cannot find a pic anywhere.

rowdy85

Cadet

I just picked this 1995 centra 230 lazer this weekend. It has a 7.4 mercruiser in it. I got it for a really good price but not knowing anything or finding anything about centra's makes me a alittle nervous. Ill let you know how i like it after this weekend.

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 0

mischief2145

Cadet

very nice buddy...........looks fast. good luck to ya , and have fun boating

Jonas23

Recruit

Just bought a 1993 23 centra lazer last week... Trying it out next week. 454 runs really strong. How did you like yours.

rowdy85

Cadet

Just bought a 1993 23 centra lazer last week... Trying it out next week. 454 runs really strong. How did you like yours.

actually i haven't had it out yet im trying to find an ignition module for it. Would u mind looking to see what prop is on yours for me? Im trying to decide if mine has the right prop on it.

Jonas23

Recruit

25p is on it . Have a 27 p mirage which I am trying out to see what her top sped is on gps.

rowdy85

Cadet

25p is on it . Have a 27 p mirage which I am trying out to see what her top sped is on gps.

Thanks! i have a 23p mirage on it. so looks like i may be able to go up a prop then. let me know how u make out and what your top speed is. I cant wait to get mine out on the water and be able to open it up!!

bucklp

Recruit

I just bought a 1994 Centra, 1900 CC Classic this last Saturday. I will be picking it up this coming weekend. I'm a little nervous that I did not sea trail the boat but the original owners were well in their eighties and were not up to towing the boat to the river so I could try it out. It has the Mercruiser 3.0 4cyl that started well. I'm really looking forward to get it in my driveway so I can really check it out thoroughly.

P.S. this is my first post and I'm glad I found iboats.com because of all knowledgeable folks here that I'm sure will help me get the boat in shipshape.

Pete

Attachments

• helm.jpg
    helm.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 0
  • from_ad.jpg
    from_ad.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 0