1991 Sea Nymph Brochure

Gixxer1000

Recruit
Hi Folks, I was a lurker for a while and just joined today, did not know where to start and figured here was as good as place as any, I have my second Sea Nymph first one was a CC170 with a 50 HP Mercury which made me fall in love with Sea Nymph, I have had many boats in the past all sizes and shapes and never had one that rode and handled the waves as well as this one. I recently added a 191 CC with a Honda 90 4 stroke and love it even more! I plan on doing a few thing to update it a bit but am very pleased with the condition and the way it goes. One question which I don`t know if anyone can help with is that I only have one key, I went to a local Hardware store to duplicate it but the blanks are completely different than what they had. Any suggestions? Lookingh forward to chatting with all of you at some point!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hi Folks, I was a lurker for a while and just joined today, did not know where to start and figured here was as good as place as any, I have my second Sea Nymph first one was a CC170 with a 50 HP Mercury which made me fall in love with Sea Nymph, I have had many boats in the past all sizes and shapes and never had one that rode and handled the waves as well as this one. I recently added a 191 CC with a Honda 90 4 stroke and love it even more! I plan on doing a few thing to update it a bit but am very pleased with the condition and the way it goes. One question which I don`t know if anyone can help with is that I only have one key, I went to a local Hardware store to duplicate it but the blanks are completely different than what they had. Any suggestions? Lookingh forward to chatting with all of you at some point!

This is an old thread. Started a new one for you over here - http://forums.iboats.com/forum/gene...-engine-topics/9997767-duplicate-key-question