• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future newer Sea Nymph 14R

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future newer Sea Nymph 14R

Since having my ole 1973 Sea Nymph 14R "Big Water" boat which I bought spring of this year,I have fallen in love with Sea Nymph boats,...so having
    said that,I am considering searching for a much newer model of the same
    boat,...possibly 1990,or newer. These 14Rs are nice boats to fish out of
    for being a utility-v bottom tiller steer boat. They have that wide beam I like
    and gives me more stretch out room than my old A-14 Lund did. A Lund
    dealer is trying to get me to trade the ole Sea Nymph,but with our economy
    the way it is,I am sticking with used boats I can pay cash for and staying
    with Sea Nymph. What would a 1990,or newer,14R Sea Nymph go for if I
    find one in really good shape?

Re: Future newer Sea Nymph 14R

What would a 1990,or newer,14R Sea Nymph go for if I
    find one in really good shape?
    This one's going for $1600
    And it comes with a 9.9 Gamefisher. I happened to notice it while I was looking for a 3-10hp 1960s Mercury outboard for my 12' Aerocraft. By the way I grew up fishing, skiing and tubing on our 19' Sea Nymph Fish-N-Ski and I've always loved their aluminum boats. My dad has a 1990 Fishing Machine 16' that we love and he just bought a brand new 60hp Rude. Great boats, good luck with the search.

1992 Sea Nymph 14R Aluminum fishing boat . 94' Sears Gamefisher 9.9HP outboard w/ river runner prop protector and tank. Dual swivel and slide seats, oars , Golden rule, Rod saver 6-rod , and achor . Shor Landr trailer w/ new winch strap and flush mount LED tail lights this year .Always stored inside . Runs great and can be test drove before purchase.
    http://lansing.craigslist.org/boa/1346423626.html
    sigpic
    '79 16' Starcraft SuperSport
    12' AeroCraft '55 Johnson 5.5hp
    Starcraft brochures thread

Comment

Re: Future newer Sea Nymph 14R

That is a darn nice looking rig. But what I was wondering if I could find the boat
      only w/o a motor and stick my motor on it. But hey,...if I can find one like that
      with at least a 15 HP motor(preferrably Evinrude,of course),and trailer at a dealer,I could trade the one I have for a newer model like the one pictured.

Comment

Working...
      X