Info on Sea Nymph Boats.

phatspeed7x

Cadet
I found my copy of the 1992 catolog for Sea Nymph Boats today. I refreshed my own knowlege on my FM141. Here are it's stats from the factory.

Length: 13'8"
Beam: 62"
Bow Height: 30"
Transom Height: 16" (I modified mine to 20")
Transom Width: 54"
Person Cap: 4
Person Cap Lbs: 610lb.
Weight Cap Lbs: 830lb.
H.P. Cap: 25
Gauge of Alum: .051
Approx Weight Lbs: 285

bass buster

Seaman
Re: Info on Sea Nymph Boats.

hey phatspeed7x....

where did you find that catalog for your Sea Nymph?
I'd love to find out more info, and original flyers/brochures etc, for my 78 Nymph.

bouttime007

Chief Petty Officer

hey phatspeed7x....

where did you find that catalog for your Sea Nymph?
I'd love to find out more info, and original flyers/brochures etc, for my 78 Nymph.

Yeah, I would like to get some more info on my 84.

Recruit

Seaman Apprentice

i would like info for my 85. i cant find anything for it. it has been redone and i want to see what the original was like.

Lundman

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I might do a "Google Search" on that subject and see if I can come up with anything that might relate to what you have. In fact,I am wanting 1990 to
1994 Sea Nymph literature myself. Surely,someone out there has old Sea Nymph brochures/catalogs.

animal15340

Recruit

Ok, gentlemen. I just bought a 1990 sea nymph gls 195. Also new to this site. The boat has a few problems.
1. Fuel guage doesn't work. (anybody know where the sending unit is?) 2. Livewell pump doesn't work.(lights
up on the dash but nothing happens.) Also want to mount a kicker on the rear. How do i determine the height
of the motor. (how far into the water should the bottom of the kicker motor go into the water. Cavitation plate?obviously above the water intake slots. Will deal with minor cosmetic issues later. Mainly want the fuel gauge problem
fixed. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Animal