Anyone have older sailfish boats?

BTF112989

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I have a 1992 Sailfish 190 Sport with a 2001 150 yamaha HPDI. The oldest sailfishes that I have found are around 1996. Does anyone have a Sailfish that is older than 1996? If so, where can I get information about these older models because Sailfish's website does not list any archived brochures or the like? My boat was built by Seminole Marine in Havana, Florida so it is an old one.<br /><br />All the components on the older models were plastic so that they wouldn't corrode but they broke off in about 3 years. Everyone of my hatches are broken and I want to see the original equipment they put on these boats.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral
Re: Anyone have older sailfish boats?

Have you contacted Siminol Marine Inc.? They may still have some origional information on the boat in question. Give them a call 229-377-2125 or E-Mail them here.

Rudy Brown

Petty Officer 1st Class

My late Father-in-law had one. It now sits under his porch. When I used it several years ago, I had to contact one of their builders to get correct info on it. Apparently they didnt have a good record keeping system when they first started. They were sure helpful though. Looks like a good built boat.

drtecinc

Recruit

BTF112989 said:
I have a 1992 Sailfish 190 Sport with a 2001 150 yamaha HPDI. The oldest sailfishes that I have found are around 1996. Does anyone have a Sailfish that is older than 1996? If so, where can I get information about these older models because Sailfish's website does not list any archived brochures or the like? My boat was built by Seminole Marine in Havana, Florida so it is an old one.<br /><br />All the components on the older models were plastic so that they wouldn't corrode but they broke off in about 3 years. Everyone of my hatches are broken and I want to see the original equipment they put on these boats.

941robertn

Recruit

I have a 1992 Sailfish 190 CC, built in Havanna, FL. with all compartment hardware made of S/S. Boat is in great condition, powered by 1992 Mariner 115 with rebuilt Carbs, rebuilt fuel pump, new impeller, new shift and throttle cables, and new battery. Runs great. Email me at lobo3654@gmail.com