1900LSR Pole Light & Rear Lights?

RegalMike

Recruit
I just got a 2001 1900 LSR and cant seem to figure out the pole light as well as the two small red light strips that straddle the rear tow hook in the swim deck area. My nav lights work, my docking lights work, I just cant get the pole light to work or the rear lights. All my fuses are ok. The pole light should come on with the nav lights, correct? I assumed they were all on one circuit! Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

mippel

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 1900LSR Pole Light & Rear Lights?

I just got a 2001 1900 LSR and cant seem to figure out the pole light as well as the two small red light strips that straddle the rear tow hook in the swim deck area. My nav lights work, my docking lights work, I just cant get the pole light to work or the rear lights. All my fuses are ok. The pole light should come on with the nav lights, correct? I assumed they were all on one circuit! Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

The white light should be turned on with the 3 way switch. On my1800, up is all lights, center is off, and down is just the anchor (white) light. The red lights on the stern are trailer lights. There should be an adapter between the trailer and the boat. They are additional break and turn signals.

moorebc

Cadet
Re: 1900LSR Pole Light & Rear Lights?

I've got a 97 2100 LSR and had the same problem with the post light. Turned out the contacts inside the light post were oxidized. Have a look inside and if the metal has a white tint to it that may be the problem. I used a small drill bit to scrape the oxidation off by hand, but I'm sure there's a better way. Good luck.