• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Destiny 200

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny 200

I just purchased a 1997, Regal Destiny 200 with the Mercruiser 5.7L. We took it out for the first time today. I see that there is not a discussion thread on this boat and thought that I would start one. If you own this boat (regardless of year), please post with your thoughts about this boat. The first thing that I have noticed is that the boat seems heavy, but it is probably me being new to this type of boat.

Re: Destiny 200

I own this very same boat, its a heavy boat, but I have never had a problem with it, and we pull 2 skiiers. We went from a 17 ft ski boat to this and its amazing the difference, sice, ride and the whole nine yards.

Comment

I just purchased a 96 and I am looking for an owners manual...I would like to know if u know where or how to get on? Thanks

Comment

I have a '98 and love it. It's a CC and I took out the seats and installed a leaning post. I do a lot of everything and this boat really fits my needs for fishing, entertaining, skiing, tubing...whatever. Haven't really had any major problems with it yet. The 4.3L Alpha 1 that's in it is a champion. I have been looking for a replacement for the wood grain dash. If anyone has any ideas where I can find one please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by pvmtsux View Post
          I have a '98 and love it. It's a CC and I took out the seats and installed a leaning post. I do a lot of everything and this boat really fits my needs for fishing, entertaining, skiing, tubing...whatever. Haven't really had any major problems with it yet. The 4.3L Alpha 1 that's in it is a champion. I have been looking for a replacement for the wood grain dash. If anyone has any ideas where I can find one please let me know.
          Do you have a picture of your leaning post? Do you build it or buy one? I am thinking of doing the same thing to my '99 Regal Destiny

Comment

I recently purchased a 1997 regal destiny 200 i am trying to find replacement dash panels and so forth anyone know a good place to go for this? It seems there is not a whole lot aftermarket for this model.

Comment

Working...
            X