Regal 3360 Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

paultaupo

Cadet
After house battery went fa bit flat the toilet no longer flushes after battery all charged up. The pump does not activate The water pump fills the bowl ok and water will drain out, but the pump that flushes remains quiet I cannot find any fuses or reset on any of the boards apart from the switch in the main cabin board that is just on or off When on the light goes on fine. Does it need resetting or a fuse somewhere. Also where would it be under the engine hatch? Sorry have just bought the boat so its all a bit new to me.

alldodge

Staff member
Howdy

Need to know what kind of toilet you have, name and model would sure help

paultaupo

Cadet
Sorry do not know It is whatever Regal installs as a standard system I have the manual but they are 3 hours away at home Was hoping someone with Regal knowledge could shed some light Thankyou though

alldodge

Staff member
Is it a Vacuum flush model or one which uses a macerator?

Vacuum - very little water and you hear a sucking sound
Macerator - pump comes on with water and it runs as it empties

alldodge

Staff member
The vac u flush toilet has float level sensors in the tank. If the sensor thinks the tank is full it will not allow the system to work. Need to start at the pump with a volt meter and work your way back. The system is pretty simple, it has a switch on the pump. Does everything else work in the boat?

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
regal buys the toilet, they do not make it. need to know what brand of toilet and what type.

paultaupo

Cadet
Sorry for the delay in getting back and thank you for your help We are back home now 50 knot winds meant we dis not go back out again Yes everything else was working ok but just before docking the radar/navigation screen froze It did this once before so we turn the battery off and back on then all good Funny thing is the toilet started to go again as well The vacuflush is working fine now
I left my laptop on the boat and it took a while to get it back so sorry for the long delay in replying Its good to see people are willing to help. The boat is in New Zealand (Pine Harbor Auckland) and not many Regal's here so I have some other questions to post as well and I do hope someone can help

alldodge

Staff member
Since your having other electrical issues I thinking you have some corrosion issues. Start with the battery terminals and clean them. Then follow them to the battery switches and to any buss bars you have. Don't forget to do the ground side of the cables and buss bars. You need shinny metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.